Wed, 14 December 2022
Sam Morril and Brian Simpson join me in becoming real men: with steaks, cigars, and whiskey
Follow Sam: https://www.instagram.com/sammorril/?hl=en
Follow Brian: https://www.instagram.com/bscomedian/?hl=en
Get Season 1 of Something’s Burning, brand new merch, and the full UNCUT version at https://bertyboyproductions.com/somethings-burning
Creamed Spinach - Unsalted butter
- Chopped yellow onion
- Black pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Fresh baby spinach
- Block of Cream cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese
1. In a Dutch oven, melt butter.
2. Add onion, salt, pepper and cayenne (optional).
3. Add spinach in handfuls; cook until wilted
4. Add garlic
5. Add cream cheese and continue cooking until melted.
6. Add parmesan cheese; stir to combine
7. Remove from heat; season with salt and pepper to taste
Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes
- Russet potatoes; thinly sliced
- Medium onion
- Salt and Black pepper
- All-purpose flour
- Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Butter a casserole dish
2. Layer ½ of the potatoes in the pan; season with salt and pepper
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter
4. Gradually whisk in flour and salt to make a roux
5. Slowly add milk, whisking well as you pour to avoid lumps
6. Continue cooking until mixture is thickened
7. Add cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
8. Pour cheese sauce over potatoes and cover with foil
9. Bake at 400° until potatoes are tender and sauce is bubbly (1-1 ½ hrs)
- Steak (filets)
- Omaha Steak seasoning
1. Flash sear on stove on one side for 2-3 min
2. Flip steak and immediately put into oven at 300°
3. Cook until desired temp (9-11 min for medium rare)
This episode is brought to you by Omaha Steaks. Visit http://www.omahasteaks.com and use code BURNING to get The Perfect Gift Package for just $99.99
This episode is also brought to you by Better Help. Get 10% off your first month with the discount code “BURNING” at http://www.betterhelp.com/burning
This episode is also brought to you by Made In Cookware. Go to http://www.madeincookware.com/burning to get 15% off full priced items.
This episode is also brought to you by Manscaped. Go to http://www.manscaped.com/burning for 20% off plus free shipping.
Text Me: https://my.community.com/bertkreischer
Direct download: sb_brian_sam_final_mp3.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 11:50am PDT
Wed, 14 December 2022
Today, I sit down with comedian, Tom Papa. We talk about public dumps, impactful cultural events, Tom’s ghost, my bacon tortillas, Tom’s bread making process, prison burpies, greatest actors/actresses, and much more!
Tom has a brand new Netflix special called “What a Day” Streaming right now!
This episode is brought to you by Kamikoto. Go to http://www.kamikoto.com/bert and use the code “BERT” for an extra $50 off.
This episode is also brought to you by Better Help. Get 10% off your first month with the discount code “BERT”. Get started today at http://www.betterhelp.com/bert
This episode is also brought to you by SkyLight Frames. Get $15 off your purchase of a Skylight Frame when you go to http://www.SkylightFrame.com and enter code “BERT”
This episode is also brought to you by Omaha Steaks. Go to http://www.omahasteaks.com and take advantage of 50% off site wide PLUS use code BERT at checkout to get an additional $40 off your order.
This episode is also brought to you by Raycon earbuds. Get 15% off your order at www.buyraycon.com/bertcast plus free shipping when you use the code “HOLIDAY”.
This episode is also brought to you by Solo Stove. Get $10 off with the promo code “BERT” at http://www.solostove.com
This episode is also brought to you by Grunt Style. Grunt Style will be running their 12 days of Christmas sale starting December 12th, with 50% off select items. Go to http://www.gruntstyle.com and use free standard shipping code “BERTCAST” at checkout for free shipping.
For Something's Burning: https://bertyboyproductions.com/somethings-burning-season-1
For Merch: https://store.bertbertbert.com/
Direct download: 550_tom_papa_final_mp3.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 9:00am PDT